Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best In Online Games

4 posters

Which next-gen console is better?

Poll

Which next-gen console is better?

[ 2 ]
    Which next-gen console is better? Bar_left40%Which next-gen console is better? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which next-gen console is better? Bar_left40%Which next-gen console is better? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which next-gen console is better? Bar_left20%Which next-gen console is better? Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    MarionetteKazuko
    MarionetteKazuko

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Online Game Play Name : Malice_Mizer
    Registration date : 2007-08-12

Which next-gen console is better? Empty Which next-gen console is better?

Post by MarionetteKazuko Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:05 am

If you had to pick one of the next-gen consoles (wii, 360, ps3), which would it be?

The first thing I look at when it comes to consoles is how many good games it has. The 360 and wii seem to have a decent number of games on it to occupy me. The ps3 imo doesn't have many to choose from, let alone any good ones. The wii, of the 3, is the one that got my interest the most with it's controller. There's some pretty cool stuff they could do with it. Take the wii sports game for example, i enjoy playing the games on there more than if it was on a regular controller, but that's just me. It's also great for fps, which hopefully we'll see some good results from the upcoming metroid game. I'd like the ps3 more than i do if it had more and better games on it. It's a powerful machine, but again the lack of games makes me not want to spend $400+ on a system that i won't enjoy for too long. I'd rather invest into a pc where I can do more on. But yeah, out of the 3 i'd go with the wii.
    Delmira
    Delmira
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 99
    Online Game Play Name : Delmira
    Registration date : 2007-02-23

Which next-gen console is better? Empty Re: Which next-gen console is better?

Post by Delmira Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:07 am

I would say the 360, good graphics and game play.
    The-Bug
    The-Bug

Number of posts : 27
    Online Game Play Name : The-Bug
    Registration date : 2007-08-12

Post by The-Bug Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:06 am

Hm yes i would also say the xbox 360.
    SeanRyan147
    SeanRyan147
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 160
    Online Game Play Name : Sheanis
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Post by SeanRyan147 Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 pm

BTW i am going make this a poll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 pm

The Xbox 360 is crap. It scratches the games, so after a week you can't play them anymore.. How fun is that?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:21 am

Ryowen wrote:The Xbox 360 is crap. It scratches the games, so after a week you can't play them anymore.. How fun is that?

actually youll find that it has only scratched one of my games in about 2 years of owning so i would say xbox 360 is definatly much better than a ps3 a
    SeanRyan147
    SeanRyan147
    Co-Administrator
    Co-Administrator

Male
    Number of posts : 160
    Online Game Play Name : Sheanis
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Post by SeanRyan147 Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:46 pm

the prices are far different xbox 360 brought out the ELITE which is 2x the PS3 memory and it is only £250-300

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:53 pm